To schedule an automated Panopto recording during a time outside of your regular course schedule, you must fulfill the scheduling requirements listed below and email the requested information to email@example.com.
Requirements for scheduling:
- You must be listed in Canvas or the Time Schedule as the Instructor of Record or a TA for the course.
- You must already have a confirmed room reservation. To reserve a general assignment classroom, please fill out the room request form several weeks in advance.
- If you are an instructor hoping to set up automated Panopto recordings for class sessions as part of your regular course schedule, use the Recording Scheduler in Canvas. Learn more about the Recording Scheduler Tool.
Once you have fulfilled the scheduling requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information at least two business days prior to the recording start time:
- Your UW NetID
- Course Name and Section
- Canvas course URL (i.e. https://canvas.uw.edu/courses/#######)
- Building Name and Room Number
- Session Reservation Name
- Start Time(s)
- End Time(s)
- Do you want to live stream the recording?
NOTE: We are NOT able to schedule a Panopto recording over the phone. We need the above information in writing via email.