Scout helps students at the University of Washington find campus study spaces, campus food and tech items that meet specific criteria.
Scout is available as a native Android and iOS app as well as a mobile-optimized web app that can be accessed from any desktop computer or mobile device.
Online Help Center
Scout helps you to
- Find study spaces that meet specific criteria such as lighting, ambient noise, proximity to food and coffee, and availability of amenities such as printers, whiteboards, outlets, etc.
- View spaces on all three UW campuses right from your desktop or mobile device.
- Find campus food locations that meet specific criteria (all three campuses).
- Find tech items such as tablets, digital cameras, digital video cameras, laptops, data projectors and so on (Seattle campus only).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Space removal request: email@example.com