Digital Publishing Suite
Digital Publishing Suite is part of the InDesign product package. With this addition and a Creative Cloud membership, you can make full-fledged iPad apps directly in the InDesign interface. Adobe does an excellent job of scaffolding the new skills needed to make the jump from basic use of InDesign all the way through submitting your new app to the App store.
Resources to Further Your Learning
- Adobe TV – Adobe TV is Adobe’s own learning network taught by a team of both internal evangelists and external industry professionals.
- Adobe Education Exchange – Targeted directly to the training and education communities, Adobe Education is your best bet to get up-to-the-hour training on the newest and greatest best-practices for any Adobe products and projects.
- Layers Magazine – Layers Magazine is an alternative resource that covers Adobe products of all varieties. They have many InDesign specific tutorials as well as hot topics about Adobe.
- Creative Bloq recently compiled a blog post of 40 InDesign tutorials. Most of the beginner-oriented lessons come from Adobe TV but many of the more advanced topics are covered by Creative Bloq employees and external sources.
- More resources on type, hierarchy, project management and graphics to come soon.