LinkedIn Learning is an on-demand video learning platform for enhancing academic, professional, & personal skills. Free access to LinkedIn Learning is provided to all UW students, staff, and faculty by the Student Technology Fee.
- 16,000+ courses (1-3 hours) organized into brief videos called chapters (2-10 minutes)
- Taught by accomplished instructors and recognized industry experts
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced level videos
- Topics include cloud architecture, pivot tables, presenting, data visualization, graphic design, teamwork, and thousands more.
- UW students, staff, and faculty can log in with their UW credentials
- Unlimited access on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices anywhere with internet
- Convenient mobile app makes it easy to download videos for offline viewing
Integration with Canvas
- Faculty can assign full courses or short videos to students and then view their viewing activity directly in Canvas.
- Instructions on how to assign a LiL video or course in Canvas
- Request content mapping help from the LinkedIn Learning team