Change Submitted Grades

Last updated: June 5, 2020

Grades that have already been submitted cannot be changed using GradePage.

To change submitted grades, complete the online grade change form provided by the UW Registrar’s office.

GradePage provides a template with student names and student numbers that you can download, complete, and then upload to the registrar’s office online change of grade form (saving you the steps of filling in this information). The change of grade template is available for the current quarter (after grades have been submitted, or once the grade submission window has closed, whichever occurs first) and one previous quarter.

To download the change of grade template:

  1. Sign in to GradePage.
  2. Select the course section for which you need to submit a change of grade request. If the course is from the previous quarter, first select the quarter from the drop-down menu, and then click the course section. You will move to the Grade Receipt.
  3. At the top right of the Grade Receipt, click Change of grade template. The template .csv file will download, and you will be prompted to save or open the file.
  4. Fill in the Grade to column and save the file.
  5. Upload to the online grade change form, using the Excel Upload option.

For more information, see the Registrar’s FAQs about the Change-of-Grade request form.