Classroom response systems (CRS) are used within a class to collect student questions and answers to polls and quizzes. The instructor can use this information to determine student understanding, lead discussions, and so on. A number of systems are in use at UW. UW-IT supports Poll Everywhere.
Poll Everywhere is the official audience response system of the UW and is FERPA-compliant. No service fee for eligible users. Poll Everywhere is not intended for use outside of instructional settings, and all users must have a UW NetID to respond to polls.
Poll Everywhere helps you to (help from Poll Everywhere vendor):
- Create a poll or activity
- Create a survey
- Present a poll
- Poll Creators: Import Participants
- Poll Creators: Share a Poll
- Poll Takers: Set Up Your Account and Sign In
- Contact the Learning Technologies Help Desk