IT Connect
Information technology tools and resources at the UW

Change Submitted Grades

Grades that have already been submitted cannot be changed using GradePage.

To change submitted grades, choose one of the following:

  • Complete the online grade change form provided by the UW Registrar’s office
  • Contact the office at your campus for a paper Change of Grade form:
    • Bothell: Office of the Registrar (UW 160)
    • Seattle: Graduation and Academic Records Office (264 Schmitz)
    • Tacoma: Your academic program office

For more information, see the Registrar’s FAQs about the Change-of-Grade request form.