The Zoom for Outlook add-in is designed to manage scheduling within the Outlook web and desktop apps. The add-in allows you to easily add a Zoom meeting to any new or existing calendar event.
- Go to Zoom for Outlook in the Microsoft App Store.
- Click Get It Now.
- Follow the Microsoft App Store prompts to complete the installation
- Sign in to UW Outlook Web App with your UW NetID.
- Open your UW Outlook web calendar. To create a new calendar event, click New.
- Enter meeting details such as the title, location, and guest list.
- Click the Zoom icon and then select Settings.
- Click Sign In to SSO.
- Under Enter your company domain, type washington to sign in to UW Zoom.
- Click Continue.
- Allow Zoom to open a new window.
Note: Signing out of the Outlook Web App will also sign you out of Zoom for Outlook. Every time you sign in to Outlook Web App, you will be prompted to sign in to Zoom for Outlook before adding a Zoom meeting to your calendar event.
In addition to the Zoom for Outlook add-in, calendar and contacts integration syncs your Office 365 contacts and calendar events to the Zoom desktop software.