Managed Workstation normally responds to requests in less than four hours. Our goal is to minimize user downtime, and escalate if there is a critical issue. If you experience an interruption in your ability to use your workstation or any of our other service offerings, submit an Incident Report.
What does the Managed Workstation Consulting rate cover and what costs additional via the consulting rate? Our Service Design provides detail of what’s included in the Managed Workstation rate including some background of what is billable at the hourly consulting rate.
If you’d like us to interface with other UW-IT services on your behalf, we can do that, and our consulting rate will apply.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-221-5000
- Please tell us specifically what assistance you need
- Include details such as the computer name, user, error message, and any relevant circumstances that you think will expedite our ability to help
- New Computer Order Consultation Request – Submit this form to request help getting new computer hardware.
- Workstation Image Install Request – Submit this form to request that the Managed Workstation service install an image on one or more computers.
- Enable a computer for Managed Workstation services – Submit this form before claiming the new Managed Workstation to the NETID domain.
- MWS File Services
- Customer Account Forms