When you need a computer repaired, you should first check to see if the computer is under warranty. If it is not, then you may want to consider replacing the computer with a new computer that comes with a warranty rather then repairing the computer.
If the computer is still under warranty, there are 2 options available to you: Full Service and Self Service.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a
consultation. We will request and track the repair for you. Active financial information (Workday worktags) are required for this service.
You will manage the repair by contacting the vendor, placing the repair request and track the work yourself.
To have a successful call or email for repair support, it is helpful to have this information when you contact the vendor
- Your name, phone number and email address
- The model number of the product which requires support
- The serial number of the product which requires support (here’s how to find your serial number)
- A description of the problem or symptoms
- The frequency of the problem (Consistent, intermittent, etc…)
- If there is a workaround and what the workaround is
- Did it ever work correctly? If so, what changed?
- What troubleshooting has been done?
A list of vendor contact information is listed below:
For customers who have a valid warranty, you can submit a repair request with HP
Apple/Mac : Contact Apple Support