About UW Office 365
UW Office 365 is UW-IT’s implementation of the Microsoft productivity, collaboration, and email platform known as Microsoft Office 365 Education. The key focus of the UW Office 365 service offering is to provide quick, easy, and user-centered collaboration processes.
Using UW Office 365
If you wish to receive your UW email in UW Office 365 (aka Exchange Online, OWA, Outlook Online), change your UW Email forwarding to UW Office 365
- Click the following URL, log in with your UW NetID, and select Forward to UW Office 365: https://uwnetid.washington.edu/manage/?forward
To access UW Office 365 email (aka Exchange Online, OWA, Outlook Online)
- Click the following URL and log in with your UW NetID: https://outlook.office365.com/uw.edu
To access other Office 365 apps from UW Office 365 email (aka Exchange Online, OWA, Outlook Online)
- In the upper left corner of the UW Office 365 email page (aka Exchange Online, OWA, Outlook Online), click the apps launcher (waffle) icon:
UW Office 365 includes:
- Exchange Online (email)
- Office Online (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote)
- OneDrive for Business
- SharePoint sites
UW Office 365 ProPlus
UW also offers students, faculty, and staff UW Office 365 ProPlus for those who want to install the full version of Office on a device, with the option of installing the software on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
UW Office 365 is included in the Technology Recharge Fee at no additional cost.
UW Office 365 is automatically enabled for the UW NetIDs of enrolled students, employees, and faculty appointments. Other sponsored UW NetIDs and shared NetIDs that do not have default access can be provisioned for access by a current UW employee.
- Work on Office files with anyone, anywhere, in real-time with online versions of:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Get 5TB of cloud storage to store documents and collaborate on projects using OneDrive for Business.
- Create compelling storytelling by bringing multiple content types together in a flexible presentation, using Microsoft’s latest tool: Sway.
- Get SharePoint Online Profiles and news feeds for creating a UW-facing user profile via Delve.
Microsoft Collaborative Applications Service Description
- If you have questions about any of the above, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.