Information technology tools and resources at the UW
UW G Suite by Google
UW G Suite is very similar to Google’s consumer apps, but free of advertising and with greater privacy protection. UW G Suite includes gmail, Drive, Calendar, and Sites. G Suite does not include a service fee for eligible users including former students. Shared UW NetIDs are helpful for use with G Suite, especially Google Drive.
G Suite helps you to:
- Send and receive email
- Share and view calendars to easily schedule meetings
- Store unlimited data
- Create course (and other) web sites
Note: Additional Google Services are also available, but are not FERPA-compliant.
We are constantly adding new Apps and features to Google Collaborative Apps; check our Additional Google Services page for recent additions.
Can’t find the feature you need? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Help Center:
- Activate your UW G Suite account (step-by-step instructions)
- Store and share files (step-by-step instructions)
- Share your calendar (step-by-step instructions)
- Using UW Groups with G Suite
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (206)221-5000, option 3. Mon – Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Certain Google Apps features are not activated in order to maintain student privacy. This includes features like Gmail Labs, and many of the Additional Apps found in the Google Marketplace.