Information technology tools and resources at the UW
UW Zoom Video Conferencing
Available for: Instructors Students Staff
Log in to UW Zoom: https://washington.zoom.us
Need to purchase a UW Zoom account? Wondering about pricing? Check out the UW Zoom Web Order Form.
Zoom helps you to:
- participate in group video chat during online class sessions
- host virtual office hours
- collaborate remotely on research
- share screens and host real-time video conversations
- host live web broadcasts to thousands of people worldwide
- record to the cloud or computer for easy sharing
Room Systems Compatibility
Zoom can connect with SIP or H.323-based video conference devices like Polycom, Lifesize, and Tandberg.
Connect on the go with Zoom iPhone and iPad app and Android app
Phone conference line included
Included with your Zoom Pro account is a free phone conference line. Participants of your web conference can simply dial a phone number and code to enter your meeting. This is helpful when internet access is not available for some of your participants.
Online Help Center:
Questions about UW Zoom? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org