Students, faculty and staff rely on MyUW apps to navigate all things UW. MyUW apps are available on iPhones and Androids, allowing users to stay connected to the resources they need every day without having to sign in daily with their UW NetIDs.
The MyUW app gives you access to all the content and information you’ve come to rely upon, with a look-and-feel experience tailored for you.
- Access a visual course calendar
- Edit your profile
- Get campus resources
- Get advice from the Husky Experience Toolkit
- Access specialized content for international students & applicants
- Personalize your Quick Links
- Register for courses
- Access IT tools and services via IT Connect
For faculty & staff:
- Access your email
- Manager your UW NetID account
- Get timely notices
- Manage your Husky card, U-Pass, library account, etc.
- Access UW Jobs
- Access Workday
- Use Directory Search
- Bookmark your favorite UW Resources
- See course resources for instructors
- Access IT tools & Services via IT Connect