MyPlan is an academic planning tool, available via UW NetID or Facebook/Google login, to current and prospective University of Washington students to help them develop a plan for their education.
Using MyPlan, students can:
- Add first choice and backup courses to short and long-term plans.
- Search and discover undergraduate programs offered at the UW.
- See how WA technical or community college credits may transfer to the UW.
- Audit progress and plan towards academic programs.
- Discover courses necessary to complete a degree.
- Compare potential schedules before registration.
- Send planned courses to the registration system.
- Share plans with advisers to ensure the right path for academic success.
For technical assistance regarding MyPlan:
- MyPlan Help Form (UW NetID required)
For additional resources on who to contact regarding non-technical registration topics: