About Quick Links
Quick Links, on the right side of the MyUW home page, displays a short list of important links based on your affiliation (e.g. student, employee.) You can also add links to your Quick Links by selecting sites you’ve recently visited, popular links, or adding your own custom link.
Recently Visited links
MyUW remembers the five most recently used links you have clicked from within MyUW, including from search results.
Add a Recently Visited link to Quick Links:
- Search for the info you want and open the page. The next time you return to MyUW, the page will appear in Recently Visited links.
- Hover over the link and click the plus (+) sign that appears.
- The link will be added to the Quick Links list.
Watch this short video about how to add a recently visited link to Quick Links
Add a popular link to Quick Links
- At the bottom of the Quick Links panel, click popular links.
- Hover the cursor over a link and then click the plus sign that appears to the right of the link.
Add your own link
- At the bottom of the Quick Links panel, click add your own.
- Enter the URL of the website in the space provided, and click Save.