The purpose of the IT Governance Working Group is to:
- Assess information and technology governance needs at the UW from a university-wide perspective, consulting with non-IT and IT stakeholders across the institution.
- Broadly consider challenges and opportunities for IT governance at the UW, based on goals set by the IT Strategy Board.
- Recommend additional goals that should be considered as part of the scope of future IT governance.
- Clarify and recommend changes in the scope of IT governance and the rubrics for engaging in IT governance.
- Enable change in IT governance by defining and prioritizing problem statements and recommending potential solutions for review by the IT Strategy Board.
- Create straw models for future state governance for stakeholders to respond to.
- Propose changes in alignment with governance structures and processes being defined in Workday Sustainment.
- On behalf of the IT Strategy Board, oversee iterative design and execution of changes in IT governance decided by the Board and assess the effectiveness of changes.
Director, Strategic Initiatives and Projects
UW Information Technology
Email | 206-543-3770
UW Mailbox: 354844