The following content guides you through the steps to send documents, create and manage templates, generate reports, as well as advanced topics such as bulk sending.
- DocuSign Overview
- Profile Overview
- Sending: Without a Template
- Sending: With a Template
- Managing Sent Envelopes
- Reporting Capabilities
- Advanced Sending: Fields and Labels
- Advanced Sending: Bulk Sending
- DocuSign Account Tour
- DocuSign Life Cycle
- Overview of a Sending Transaction
Sending: Without a Template
Basic Sending eLearning
- Uploading Documents to Send
- Establishing Recipients and Workflow
- Adding Messaging and Personal Notes
How do I send a document?
Sending: With a Template
Send Using a Template eLearning
- Using Templates
- Use a Template from your Template Folder
- Use Multiple Templates in One Transaction
How do I create and use templates?
How do I match a new template to a previously uploaded template?
Managing Sent Envelopes
Managing Sent Envelopes eLearning
- Envelope Management Overview
- Folder Management
- Correcting In-Progress Transactions
How do I manage sent documents?
How do I correct documents I sent?
Report Generation eLearning
- Using Standard Reports
- Creating a Custom Report
Advanced Sending: Fields and Labels
Using Document Labels eLearning
- Understanding Fields and Labels when Sending
Advanced Sending: Bulk Sending
Bulk Sending eLearning
- Sending Using Bulk Send Overview
- Preparing the Bulk Send CSV File
- Preparing a Document for Bulk Send Recipients
- Using a Template with Bulk Send