There will be changes coming to ITBill Viewer as part of UW Finance Transformation go-live on July 1, 2023. We will be communicating these changes to customers.
ITBill Viewer is UW-IT’s new bill viewing tool that enables you to look up various bills through using UW Connect. ITBill Viewer replaces UW-IT’s legacy bill viewing tool, ROME TSEBIll Viewer.
UW-IT migrated to a new billing system, and future billing details will be available on the new system.
- For new ISDs starting with UT1xxxxx, use the new ITBill Viewer for ITBill – Bill Summaries or ITBill – Bill Details
- For archived ISDs starting with UT6, UT7 and UT8, use the TSEBill Archive
- For ISDs with any prefix “UT” (followed by a space and digits), submit an email request to email@example.com
- MyFD Reconciliation form also takes you to the bill viewer links by clicking on the Amount of the transaction.
The ITBill Viewer provides:
- Online delivery of UW-IT service bills
- Self-service bill viewer – ASTRA access is no longer required
- Records retention online for six years
The ITBill Viewer allows you to:
- View Bill Summaries
- View Bill details of a specific ISD
- Query by Budget Number (Enter Year-Month and Budget Number fields)
- Query by ISD (Enter an ISD# in the ISD Number field)
- Export to Excel
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “UW-IT Bill Viewer” in the subject line if you have any questions.