UW-IT policy in case of inadvertent double billing:
In the case of a subscription erroneously being billed twice (such as phone subscriptions UW-IT has already discovered), we will not bill for the upcoming billing cycle.
For subscriptions that are affected by annual rate changes — going into effect on Oct. 1, 2023 — or those that are not billed monthly, or for any other special cases, please work with UW-IT for an adjustment. Please do not correct any double billing through an accounting journal. Contact email@example.com.
ITBill Viewer can still be used to view bills from Dec 2021 until end of June 2023.
- For new ISDs starting with UT1xxxxx, use the new ITBill Viewer for ITBill – Bill Summaries or ITBill – Bill Details
- For archived ISDs starting with UT6, UT7 and UT8, use the TSEBill Archive
- For ISDs with any prefix “UT” (followed by a space and digits), submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyFD Reconciliation form also takes you to the bill viewer links by clicking on the Amount of the transaction.
- Note: Data from MyFD may continue to be available after Workday Finance go-live, in line with records retention and management guidelines.
- Source Document links currently available on the Reconciliation Report Amount column will be added to the Transaction Detail report, starting July 2023.
- Transaction Detail is available via drill-through from the Description or Account Code fields on the BI Portal Transaction Summary report.
The ITBill Viewer still provides:
- Online delivery of UW-IT service bills
- View Bill Summaries
- View Bill details of a specific ISD
- Query by Budget Number (Enter Year-Month and Budget Number fields)
- Query by ISD (Enter an ISD# in the ISD Number field)
- Export to Excel
- Self-service bill viewer – ASTRA access is no longer required
- Records retention online for six years
Contact email@example.com with “UW-IT Bill Viewer” in the subject line if you have any questions.