UW Delegated Administrators have the highest permissions level of all DocuSign users. In addition to having the ability to create templates and users, the Delegated Administrator is a role that comes with additional responsibilities and training requirements, such as:
- Serve as the initial point of escalation for DocuSign-related questions on the team with an understanding that when granted this expanded access, they will be able to handle this responsibility.
- Manage the proper retention and disposal of documents created by their team in accordance with UW Records Management and all applicable privacy policies.
- Inform the eSignatures team if you are leaving the UW or changing departments so that we can remove or update your access.
- Be familiar with the materials provided for UW Senders and Signers as well.
- Manage users,
- Create and share templates, and
- Manage their team Groups and Signing groups.
Below are the materials from DocuSign that provide more information about accomplishing these tasks:
Template Creating and Sharing
- Creating Templates
- Protect your shared templates
- Share a template with a user or group
- Shared template folders
- Share a template by adding it to a shared template folder
- Template Matching
- Remove a template from a shared folder
- Related topics