Information technology tools and resources at the UW
UW Event Calendar
Available for : Instructors Students Staff
UW Trumba is a calendaring system for all campus public events and departmental calendars (including academic, schools, colleges, and other groups). Calendar administrators can embed calendars into any websites and add event registration. Most significantly, an event created in one calendar can appear in multiple calendars. No service fee for eligible users. Watch a video introduction to the Trumba UW Event Calendar.
Trumba helps you to:
Can’t find the feature you need? Please contact email@example.com
Your Trumba account is firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t update your email address in Trumba. If you have trouble logging in, please do the following:
- Clear (empty) your browser’s cache and history.
- Exit and reopen your browser.
- Log into Trumba at: http://www.washington.edu/calendar/trumba.
Data Retention Policy
Online Help Center:
- Request a new calendar
- Add or edit events
- Create repeating or recurring events
- Set up event registration
- Email: email@example.com*
- Phone: (206) 221-5000 Mon – Fri 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Note: We respond to most phone calls via email.
Quarterly Q&A sessions offered to Trumba administrators and editors. They are advertised on the UW event calendar mailing list.