UW Trumba is a calendaring system for all campus public events and departmental calendars (including academic, schools, colleges, and other groups). Calendar administrators can embed calendars into any websites and add event registration. Most significantly, an event created in one calendar can appear in multiple calendars. No service fee for eligible users. Watch a video introduction to the Trumba UW Event Calendar.
For any calendar editor, your Trumba account is email@example.com. Don’t change your email address in Trumba. If you have trouble logging in, please try logging in using an incognito window or do the following:
- Clear all the cookies from your browser
- Exit and reopen your browser
- Log into Trumba at: http://trumba.uw.edu/
Trumba helps you to
Can’t find the feature you need? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Retention Policy
Online Help Center
- Request a new calendar
- Add or edit events
- Create repeating or recurring events
- Set up event registration and event check in
- Email: email@example.com*
- Phone: (206) 221-5000 Mon – Fri 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Note: We respond to most phone calls via email.
UW-IT offers occasional Q&A sessions to Trumba administrators and editors. These sessions are advertised on the UW event calendar mailing list.