UW-IT Classroom Technology & Events works in partnership with UW disability services offices to deliver student and instructor furniture and equipment for courses scheduled to meet in UW-Seattle general use classrooms.
- UW Seattle students and instructors assigned to a general use classroom on the main Seattle Campus who have made arrangements with Disability Resource Services (DRS) or Disability Services Office (DSO).
- Ensuring access and inclusion for all students with disabilities on the Seattle campus enrolled in programs meeting in general assignment classrooms.
- Furniture and Equipment accommodation upon request.
- Contact Disability Resources for Students Office or Disability Services Office.
- No charge
- For Students: Contact Disability Resources for Students at: http://depts.washington.edu/uwdrs/
- For Faculty, Staff, and the Public: Contact Disability Services Office at:http://www.washington.edu/admin/dso/index.html
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 206-221-5000