About UX Design
UX Design is an approach—centered on and driven by clearly understood user needs—that provides clear benefits to project teams. By aligning to user needs, project teams can:
- Be more efficient in development because focus is on building only what is needed
- Feel confident that project outcomes will be successful as judged by users and stakeholders
- Expect a decreased customer support load—knowing what users need from the outset means fewer questions after product release
UX Design Guides
- The UX Design Guides are available online for self-help and reference anytime you need them.
- Consultation sessions are available on Thursdays from 3:00 – 4:00 PM. To sign up, please read more about our consultations and then request a review session.
- UW-IT’s Academic Experience Design & Delivery (AXDD) UX team is comprised of designers who have decades of professional experience in applying a user-centered design process to product development.Take advantage of their expertise for your projects.
Did we mention that these resources are FREE?