Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Acrobat Pro is an application that allows you to view, create, manipulate, print, and manage PDF Files.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro is also available in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- If you are looking for the non-subscription (perpetual) license of Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can purchase it from CDW-G using Item # 6996328
How to Get Adobe Acrobat Pro
Faculty or Staff
- Named User Licenses are available for purchase for faculty and staff
- Purchase requires valid UW worktags and authorization from a budget approver.
- No Procurement cards or direct sales to individuals are available.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro is available through an annual subscription, with the license period running from July 1 through June 30.
- UW-IT cannot prorate or refund the cost of the Adobe Acrobat license subscription
- UW-IT will automatically bill for the Adobe Acrobat license in the following license cycle.
- Named User Licenses are assigned to an individual. Acrobat may be installed on multiple devices but can only be used on one device at a time by the named user.
- An individual license can not be assigned to a shared UW NetID.
- Once purchased, you will be automatically billed for your Adobe license annually unless you cancel the renewal before the cancellation deadline. For more information about the cancellation deadline or to submit a cancellation request form, visit: https://itconnect.uw.edu/tools-services-support/software-computers/uware/uw-software-renewal-cancellation-request/.
Adobe Acrobat Pro FAQs
- You can install Acrobat on multiple computers
- You can remain signed in to the apps on up to 2 computers
- You can use your app on only one computer at a time
- Employee licenses can be transferred to another user at your request.
- The license can be canceled using the Cancellation Request Form. (Please read all the details related to cancellation.)
- Yes, you can purchase it from CDW-G; use Item #6996328