Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Acrobat Pro is an application that allows you to view, create, manipulate, print, and manage PDF Files.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro is also available as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- If you are looking for the non-subscription (perpetual) license of Adobe Acrobat Pro, you can purchase it from CDW-G using Item # 6996328
How to Get Adobe Acrobat Pro
Faculty or Staff
- Named User Licenses are available for purchase for faculty and staff
- Purchase requires a valid UW budget number and authorization from a budget approver.
- No Procurement cards or direct sales to individuals are available.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro is available through an annual subscription, with the license period running from July 1 through June 30.
- UW-IT cannot prorate or refund the cost of the Adobe Acrobat license subscription
- UW-IT will automatically bill for the Adobe Acrobat license in the following license cycle.
Order Adobe Acrobat Pro
In preparation for UW Finance Transformation (UWFT), we stopped processing orders for subscription products offered in the UWare catalog from May 1, 2023, through July 2023.
Please view this page for more information about the cancellation deadline or to submit a cancellation request form.
A notice will be posted in the UWare Catalog when we can process orders for new software licenses.
- Named User Licenses are assigned to an individual. Acrobat may be installed on multiple devices but can only be used on one device at a time by the named user.
- An individual license can not be assigned to a shared UW NetID.
- Once purchased, you will be automatically billed for your Adobe license annually unless you cancel the renewal before the cancellation deadline. For more information about the cancellation deadline or to submit a cancellation request form, visit: https://itconnect.uw.edu/tools-services-support/software-computers/uware/uw-software-renewal-cancellation-request/.
Adobe Acrobat Pro FAQs
- For technical support, visit: Adobe Help Center
- For free tutorials, visit: Acrobat tutorials
- For any other questions email: email@example.com
- You can install Acrobat on multiple computers
- You can remain signed in to the apps on up to 2 computers
- You can use your app on only one computer at a time
- Employee licenses can be transferred to another user at your request. Use the opt-out form to end the license if you don’t want to transfer it.
- Students licenses are not valid once you leave UW.
- Yes, you can purchase it from CDW-G, use Item #6996328
Documentation and Support
- Adobe Training: Acrobat tutorials
- Acrobat Support: Adobe Help Center
- For additional support, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.