Zoom Video Conferencing
Zoom is a video conferencing platform that helps you to:
- Share screens and host real-time video conversations
- Participate in group video chat during online class sessions
- Host virtual office hours
- Collaborate remotely on research
- With a paid add-on, host live web broadcasts to thousands of people worldwide
- Record to the cloud or computer for easy sharing (storage for 90 days)
- Conduct HIPAA-compliant telehealth sessions
More information about Zoom and optional add-ons can be found on the UW Zoom Documentation page.
How to Get Zoom Video Conferencing
The Zoom Meeting Client is a free download, available on a wide variety of platforms.Download Zoom Meeting Client
UW has a site license with Zoom that provides each Faculty, Staff, and Student a Zoom Pro License. Webinar and large meeting features are available as a separate purchase from the UW Zoom Service.