eSignatures is signature management software that offers the ability to:
- Send: Easily upload and send documents for electronic signature to people inside or outside the University
- Receive: Signers receive and sign documents quickly, securely, and flexibly using phone, tablet, or computer
- Manage: Check document status and send reminders
More information is available on the eSignatures IT Connect Page.
How to Get eSignatures
Departments interested in using eSignatures should reach out to UW-IT with the eSignatures Interest Form. Submitting the interest form initiates the onboarding process which will guide you through the steps necessary to ensure that your intended usage meets University policy and guidelines for use of eSignatures.eSignatures Interest Form
- eSignatures is limited to faculty and staff, specifically for education, research, and administrative activities.
- Medical center and health care providers may not use eSignatures for patient-related care.
- eSignatures are governed by University and Federal policies; it is not possible to send documents for electronic signature without going through the onboarding process.
Free for current UW staff and faculty for UW business purposes
Documentation and Support
- IT Connect Page
- For additional support, email: email@example.com.