eSignatures is signature management software that offers the ability to:
- Send: Easily upload and send documents for electronic signature to people inside or outside the University
- Receive: Signers receive and sign documents quickly, securely, and flexibly using a phone, tablet, or computer
- Manage: Check document status and send reminders
More information is available on the eSignatures IT Connect Page.
How to Get eSignatures
Departments interested in using eSignatures should contact UW-IT with the eSignatures Interest Form. You can begin the interest form, which initiates the onboarding process and then guides you through the steps necessary to ensure that your intended usage meets University policy and guidelines for using eSignatures.eSignatures Interest Form
- eSignatures are limited to faculty and staff, specifically for education, research, and administrative activities.
- Medical centers and health care providers may not use eSignatures for patient-related care.
- eSignatures are governed by University and Federal policies; sending documents for electronic signature without going through the onboarding process is impossible.