Microsoft Server Software
A selection of Microsoft software intended only for IT Staff is available as part of our current Microsoft Campus License Agreement. This selection includes the following applications:
- Configuration Manager
- Exchange Server
- Power BI Report Server
- Remote Desktop Services CALs
- Sharepoint Server
- SQL Server
- Windows Client LTSC
- Windows Server
While this software is currently available at no additional cost to staff or departments, we expect significant changes in future Microsoft Campus License Agreements.
How to Get Microsoft Server Software
Microsoft Server Software is only available to verified IT Support Staff at the UW with an approved business need, upon request.
This approval is valid until the end of the current fiscal year, after which time you’ll need to re-request access.Request Microsoft Server Software
- Licensing is covered by the current Microsoft Campus License Agreement and is subject to change or revocation in future agreements.
- This software may only be installed on UW-owned machines.
- Distribution of this software to anyone not in an IT Support Staff role is prohibited.
- IT Staff
- IT Infrastructure
Documentation and Support
- For support, email: email@example.com.