The UWFT Technology (FTT) team leads the technology work for the UW Finance Transformation program, the University’s redesign of finance-related policies, processes, and systems. FTT is responsible for:
- Supporting UWFT’s implementation of the new Workday Financials system
- Working closely with UW-IT teams to achieve the goals of the program
- Helping other partners across the UW in preparing for the transition to the new Workday Financials system
- Data management
The goal of UW Financial Transformation is to modernize financial operations at the UW, which is vital to supporting the University and promoting responsible stewardship. The system will become the single source of trusted, timely and reliable financial information across the entire University, providing easier access to real-time information and better insight into resources/fund availability to support proactive decision-making.
UWFT is much more than a systems update – it is a redesign of our finance-related policies and processes, with the help of new technology.
The scope of the UWFT Technology pillar includes data integrations, data reporting, remediation or retirement of existing business applications, implementation of new applications, data conversion and archiving, and enabling finance transformation with document management, service management, and identity and access management.
Stay up to date on UWFT and FTT
- Explore the UWFT Change Network an information portal for ongoing end-user engagement in UWFT.
- Check out the FTT section on the Change Network focused on the UWFT’s Technical pillar.
- Get more information about the UW Finance Transformation program.
- Sign up for the UW Finance Transformation newsletter to be sure you have all the latest information.
Have a question or request related to UW Finance Transformation Technical (FTT)? Submit this UW Connect Form