We recently deployed Financial Web Service (FWS) v2 to Production (PROD) to support UW Finance Transformation (UWFT) and the implementation of Workday Finance!
Check out our new customer portal!
We’ve updated the Financial Web Service | FWS customer portal to reflect the current status of the service:
- Removed v1 content to streamline the customer experience.
- Updated the Memorandum of Understanding to communicate key resources, environment considerations, and release policies.
- Migrated FWS Inbound to a new (and separate) customer portal: Secure Workday Integration for Transactions | SWIFT. To learn more about this change, refer to Secure Workday Integration for Transactions (SWIFT) Launches to Support Finance Transformation.
Please watch this space for updates. To do so, display the portal, click Watch in the upper right corner, and then select Watch all content in this space to be notified of updates related to SWIFT.
Engage with us!
We want to hear your questions, comments, and solutions! Please engage with us via the following channels:
- Financial Web Service | FWS customer portal – We’re always looking to improve our documentation. Please use the page comment feature to provide feedback on any page within this space.
- fws-users Mailman List – Subscribe to receive important communications and maintenance notices for FWS. Note: The fws-ft-users and fws-client-app-dev mailman lists are now retired—all users have been migrated to the new list.
- EWS Office Hours – Enterprise Web Service (EWS) Subject Matter Experts are available every Friday from 10:00am to 11:00am to answer your questions. If possible, please submit questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support – Refer to this page for guidance on who to contact for various support scenarios.