Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Substantial online storage resources are available.
- U Drive: Central File Storage for Users – Provides students, faculty, and staff with a place to store files that can be accessed from anywhere, on- or off-campus.
- Google Drive – Google Drive is included in UW Google Apps, giving you unlimited online storage.
- UW OneDrive for Business – A Microsoft service that provides 1 TB of online storage.
- Storage Quotas – An explanation of storage space allocated to your account on UW-IT central servers.
- Servers and Storage Services – Services provided by or in cooperation with UW-IT.