Information technology tools and resources at the UW
- UW Managed Print Services – MPS can work with you to better manage your printing and save your department money.
- Computing Commons Workstations — Prices for printing from computers in the Odegaard Undergraduate Library Learning Commons
- Creative + Communications (C2) — Full service professional printing, from business cards to annual reports
- Copy Centers – Five copy centers around campus for quick copying needs.
- Printing and Copying – Quality service on in-house presses, digital press and high quality copiers
- Large Format Posters – Poster printing, mounting, and laminating
- Dawg Prints — Send files to print in many locations on campus through networked and wireless connections.
- UW Posters — An on-campus, large-format poster print shop in Health Sciences