Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Adobe Discount Program
- On This Page
- Get Software for computers owned by the University
- Personal Purchases for Faculty and Staff
Adobe licensing changes effective February 27, 2015.
CDW-G’s eProcurement website for the University of Washington provides a catalog of Adobe software with special contract pricing for UW computers.
Get Software for Computers Owned by the University
- Login to eProcurement
- Click the Access eProcurement icon on the upper left of screen.
- Choose the CDW Government Catalog link
- Choose “Buy from Supplier” link
- Scroll down to the “Adobe Licensing Electronic Software Download” icon
- On the left hand side of the page, there will be an ‘Advanced Search’ frame. On the bottom of this frame is a search box that says “Search Within.” In order to search for the product in need, use this search bar, and NOT the one on the top of the CDWG page.
CDW-G Contact Information
- Paul Somers – UW Account Manager – (877) 466-0006, email@example.com
Personal Purchases for Faculty and Staff
Adobe Software Purchases at the University Book Store Tech Center
UW Students, Faculty and Staff are eligible to purchase the full Adobe Creative Cloud for personal use at an academic rate of $19.99 per month for the annual subscription plan. Other Adobe software programs are also available for purchase at academic pricing in the Tech Center at University Book Store. Call Brian Nelson, Manager, at 206-545-4382 if you have questions.
Terms and Conditions
Students, faculty and staff may purchase one (1) copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription Software per year. It is intended for personal use only. All terms and conditions of the Student Licensing Enrollment apply. You will be required to validate your UW student, staff or faculty status during installation. Full annual subscription price ($239.88) will be paid up front. Pricing and availability is subject to change without notice.
For descriptions of Adobe Creative Suite packages, see Adobe Creative Suite – Overview, Compare Editions, and Product Selector.
You can purchase Adobe software online. Choose the Adobe tab in the menu bar.