Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Nebula Training Room
The Nebula Training Room is unavailable for scheduling from May through August 2016
Clients of the Nebula Managed Desktop Service can make use of a professional-quality training room. There is no fee to schedule this room; email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no padding between reservations; please schedule enough time to set up and clean-up for your class.
Assistance loading software or technical assistance during the class is available as part of the Consulting Services.
Eating is not permitted in the classroom; covered drinks are acceptable.
- Roosevelt Commons, 4311 11th Avenue NE, Room 110
- The first 15 spaces in the garage are for visitor parking on a first come-first serve basis. Do not park in reserved spaces.
- The remaining spaces in the garage are UW permit parking only, some of which are open to UW general permits, and the remainder specific to that garage only.
- You can pay hourly or by the day. All day is $15.
Included in the Room:
- 19 Windows 8.1 workstations which also includes the instructor workstation. These computers are managed by Nebula and updated regularly.
- A Smart Board Technologies electronic white board/projector. Instructions are available in the room and on-line.
- A white board with dry erase markers.
- A flip chart with regular markers.
- UW Wireless Internet Service
- Canvas – UW’s preferred course management system.
- A telephone (685-9428) with a special button programmed for Nebula assistance.
- This resource is available to any Nebula client department for to schedule; if either software installed or technical assistance is required, that work is billable.
- To schedule, send an e-mail to with your preferred dates and times. Requests are handled on a first come-first serve basis.
- There is no padding between reservations; please schedule enough time to set up and clean-up for your class.
- Training Room use by Non-Nebula clients click here.
- Available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Prior arrangements are required to access the room before 7:45am.
- The classroom door requires an access code that will be provided to you.