Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Classroom Technology & Events has equipment for temporary and long-term reservation.
- Teaching Assistants
- Members of the public using campus facilities
CTE provides a convenient resource of portable and deliverable presentation technology for campus members.
- Portable projection
- Portable sound systems
- Audio recording
- Video recording
- Equipment delivery and set up
- Check the Classroom pages to check if your room is already equipped with the technology you require.
- Quarterly installation requests should be made as early before the quarter starts as is possible.
- Technology requests for special events should be made at least 1 week in advance.
- Requests must be made by the instructor
- Fees may apply. Please review costs and payment options.
- Departmental equipment requests should be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Students may take advantage of the Student Technology Loan Program.
- Registered Student Organizations should check the Resource Center page for equipment before making a request.
Fees are charged for any reservation that does not directly support credit-generating UW courses.