Microsoft Office for Web
For information on Microsoft Office desktop applications, click here.
Microsoft Office for Web (formerly known as Office 365) is a subscription-based software service that allows users access to a collection of software and services developed by Microsoft for productivity, collaboration, cloud storage, and more in their web browser. The web applications include:
The full list of web apps and services included with Microsoft 365 depend on what kind of Microsoft license you have. Click this link to see the applications and services available to you: https://www.office.com/apps
How to Get Microsoft Office for Web
The Microsoft Office web apps are available from the Microsoft 365 web page. Once logged in, access the web apps using the left-side navigation bar.Login to Microsoft 365
Your UW Microsoft 365 user subscription:
- Can be used on both personal and UW-owned computers and devices in the web browser of your choice.
- Expires when you leave the UW.
- Is a per-person license. You may not share it with family or friends.
- Yes, see: Provision Access to UW Services
- The UW Microsoft 365 software license is contingent on being faculty, staff, or a student. Once you leave the UW, your Microsoft license will expire. For more information about services expiring can be found here: Expiration of access to IT services
- The applications and services included with Microsoft 365 depend on what kind of Microsoft license you have. Click this link to see the applications and services available to you: https://www.office.com/apps