The following steps show you how to sign into UW Zoom on the web.
Completely new to Zoom? Watch a quick video tutorial to learn how to download and sign into UW Zoom.
- Open a web browser and go to https://washington.zoom.us.
- If you are signed in to Zoom using a personal non-UW email address, sign out of Zoom and quit your browser. How do I sign out of Zoom?
- Click Sign In to UW Zoom.
- After clicking the sign in button, you will be prompted to log in with your UW NetID and password.
- After you enter your UW NetID and password and click Sign in, you will be taken to the Meetings screen. Here you can schedule a new meeting, view any meetings you have scheduled, or go to your personal meeting room.
- In the left sidebar, click Profile. On the Profile screen, you can see your Personal Meeting ID (PMI) and your personal link. Both of these can be customized for your convenience. To customize the PMI, on the right click Edit. To customize your personal link, click Customize.