On This Page
- Installing the Zoom Add-in for Microsoft Teams
- Support for the Zoom Add-in for Microsoft Teams
The Zoom add-in for Microsoft Teams allows you to utilize your Zoom account within Microsoft Teams.
- Open a browser and log in to Microsoft Teams with your UW NetID credentials.
- Click the ellipsis (…) on the left sidebar, type “Zoom” and click the Zoom entry at the top of the list.
- Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the “Add” button and click “Add to a team”.
- Select a channel to start using Zoom meetings. Zoom meetings will be available for the entire team, but you can start using it in the channel you choose.
For more support on using the Zoom add-in for Microsoft Teams, click here.