Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- I am a current UW student, faculty, or staff member; or, I have a current UW Sponsored NetID for which the Assign Husky OnNet Services has been used by my sponsor to authorize my use; or I have been approved by my department/unit to access their Husky OnNet – Department service and my UW NetID has been added to that department’s or unit’s Husky OnNet-Department authorized user group.
- I agree to abide by the UW Appropriate Use Policy for connection to and use of the UW network via Husky OnNet.
- I will use Husky OnNet as intended: to provide individual users with temporary access to the UW network from remote locations.
- I will not use Husky OnNet to access restricted UW Medicine resources. (Users in UW Medicine and Clinical departments should visit UW Medicine Remote Access for access to restricted UW Medicine resources.)
- I understand that UW-IT’s support for Husky OnNet is limited to assistance with downloading, installing, and connecting to the UW network.
- I understand I must have a functional ISP connection to use Husky OnNet, and that UW-IT cannot assist with support for third-party ISP connections.
If you accept the terms above, please click “I Agree” below to proceed to the UW Husky OnNet download page. If asked, please enter your UW NetID and password when the secure window appears.