Transformative change in higher education and at the UW is creating new opportunities to improve teaching and learning, research, and administration. These opportunities challenge us to find new ways to adapt and collaborate.
Please join the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team and your colleagues from across the UW in a hands-on workshop to:
- Explore the digital transformation already under way and national trends in higher education with a panel of experts
- Discuss how this context impacts your work
- Learn how architecture work is changing in this context
- Work with peers to scan the landscape and plan collaborations to address architectural problems
- Understand how the EA team and its resources can support you in this work
UPDATE: Registration is now closed. Summary and resource materials from the event can be found here.
When: October 22, 2019 at 9:00am-12:00pm – Meet & greet over coffee starting at 8:30am
Where: Husky Union Building (HUB) Lyceum (1st floor)