Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Installing the UW Services CA on IE6 (Windows)
To install the UW Services CA Certificate into Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP and Windows 2000:
Note: We recommend that you update your browser before installing the certificate.
- Click the “Install the UW Services CA Certificate Now!” button on the Install UW Services CA page. This will initiate the installation.
- You will see a “Potential Scripting Violation” alert from Internet Explorer. Click the “Yes” button to continue.
- You will see a “Root Certificate Store” alert. Click the “Yes” button to continue.
- If successful. a pop-up window should say that “The UW Server CA certificate has been successfully installed.” Click “Ok”.
- You will be redirected back to the Install UW Services CA page where you can click the “Test Your Browser!” button to confirm that installation was successful.