Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Edit and save a query
These steps assume that you will edit an existing query.
Note: We strongly recommend using the Microsoft Edge browser rather than Internet Explorer 11. Microsoft Edge provides superior performance for both logging in and uploading files to SQLShare.
- In the left sidebar, click Yours, All or Shared.
- To open a dataset, click on from within the search results.
- Select and copy the query.
- In the left sidebar, click New Query.
- Paste the copied query into the field on the New Query screen.
- Edit the query as desired.
- Below the query field, click Run Query.
- Above the Dataset Preview window, click Save Dataset.