Skip to main content
IT Connect

Information technology tools and resources at the UW

Change Address and Directory Release

What services are available?

  • The Faculty/Staff/Student Directory lists the contact information of current employees and currently enrolled students who have approved public release of their directory information. It can be searched by name or UW NetID (UW email address), etc.
  • Use Employee Self-Service (ESS) to change your employee (including student employee) address in the UW Payroll and Human Resources system.
  • Use Change Student Address to change your student address and authorize its release in the Student Directory. Your student address is used by the Office of the Registrar, Office of Student Financial Aid, Student Fiscal Services and other departments and offices.

Where do I find them?

Links to these services appear in the Quick Links box on MyFrontPage. If the links don’t appear, click the Edit button on the box to add them.

Screen shot of Quick Links section

Additional Information