Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Show and Restore Removed Tools
From the “All Tools” tab, you can view a list of all the tools you have removed from your account. From the list of removed tools, you can use the actions menu to work with the tools, or restore tools to your account page as starred or unstarred.
To view and work with all removed tools, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Catalyst Tools page.
- Select the Your Tools tab.
- Click Show removed tools, located above your list of tools at the right. The display will change,
and you will see a list of all the tools you have removed from your account page.
To restore a tool to your account page, follow these steps:
- Repeat Steps 1 to 3 above.
- Click Restore to the left of the tool you want to restore. A menu will open.
- Select Starred if you want to designate the restored tool as starred, or Unstarred to have the restored tool display as unstarred.