Information technology tools and resources at the UW
View Student Information
To view students’ information, follow the directions below:
- From the account page, click the name of the grade book that you want to view. You will move to the main view of the grade book.
- Select the Student Info tab to display detailed information about the students in your class. Information displayed includes full name (if available), the student’s user name, their email address, and their activity status.
- To view the students by class or section, click All students to the right of “Show.” A menu will open.
- Select a class or section to narrow the view just those students.
- You can also choose to hide or show students that have dropped from the course by selecting or deselecting “Show dropped students.”
Tip: The show students filter is also available on the “Grade Sheet” tab.