Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Move a Conversation
Service notice: All Catalyst Web Tools–except WebQ Survey and GradeBook–will be retired. View timeline and details.
Moderators and administrators can move an entire conversation into a different discussion area.
Note: This feature is only available for discussion boards that have multiple discussion areas.
Move a conversation:
- Find the conversation that you want to move.
- Click the conversation subject to view all the messages posted.
- Select Move from the “Moderator actions” menu at the top center of the conversation. A list of discussion areas will appear.
- Click the name of the discussion to which you want to move the conversation.
- The conversation will be moved, and you will be viewing it in the new discussion area.