Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Delete Discussion Areas
Follow the steps below to delete a discussion area from a board:
- From the Catalyst tools account page, click the name of the board from which you want to delete discussion areas. You will move to the board home page.
- Click Manage in the global navigation at the upper left. You will move to the “Manage” page.
- Click Edit under “Discussion Areas.” You will move to the “Discussion Areas” page. A list of the current discussion areas is displayed in the panel.
- To the right of the discussion area you want to delete, click the X (delete icon). A confirmation message will appear.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the discussion area and all of the conversation it contains.
- You can repeat these steps to delete more discussion areas, or select an existing area to modify, move, or delete.
- When finished, click Save to save your changes, or Cancel to discard them.