Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Add a View to Your Workspace
Service notice: All Catalyst Web Tools–except WebQ Survey and GradeBook–will be retired. View timeline and details.
Add a view to your workspace:
- From the Catalyst account page, click the name of the CommonView workspace to which you want to add a view. You will move to the workspace.
- At the bottom of the menu on the left, click Add new view. The “View name” form will appear.
- Type the name of the new view in the space provided.
- Click Add to create the new view, or click Cancel if you do not want to create a new view.
- You will move to the new view, and can begin adding content.