Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Return a File
Service notice: All Catalyst Web Tools–except WebQ Survey and GradeBook–will be retired. View timeline and details.
You can make changes or add comments to a file, and then return the file to a participant.
Return a file to a participants:
- Log in to your Catalyst Tools page and click the title of a dropbox. You will enter the dropbox home page.
- From the dropbox home page, click the cell for a participant’s submitted assignment. You will move to the submitted files page for a specific participant.
- Under the “Add to this conversation” section, you may write a short comment and then click Attach file. The option to browse your computer will appear.
- Click Browse and locate the file you wish to return to the participant. Note: File size is limited to 1 GB.
- Click Post to post your comment. The participant will now be able to view the returned file as an attachment to a comment under the original file.
Tip: You can make changes to this comment by clicking Edit on the right side of the comment.