Information technology tools and resources at the UW
Delete an Assignment
Service notice: All Catalyst Web Tools–except WebQ Survey and GradeBook–will be retired. View timeline and details.
Delete an assignment from your dropbox:
- Log into your Catalyst account page and click the title of a dropbox. You will enter the dropbox home page.
- Click Manage, which is located in the global navigation in the upper left. You will move to the “Manage” page.
- Click Edit under “Assignments.” You will move to the “Assignments” page.
- In the Assignment panel, click Delete to the right of the assignment that you wish to delete.
- To confirm you want to delete the assignment, click Delete. If you do not want to delete the assignment, click Cancel.
- When you are done on the “Assignments” page, click Done.